A Pattu Pavada is a traditional dress worn by young girls mainly in South India .Available in trendy and contrasting colours, this is the ideal costume for festivals and special occasions. The soft silk fabric, the rich colours, the golden kasavu border and the traditional motifs adds to the timeless charm of the attire.Washing Instruction
- What is the material used in this skirt?
This skirt is made using cotton and synthetic silk.
- Is this dress available only for young girls?
Yes, this dress is worn only by kids and young girls for festivals and special occasions
- Can you please provide washing instructions, if any?
- Normal wash is recommended
- Do not use heavy detergent
- Machine wash is a strict no-no
Disclaimer : Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting